View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 08:45 PM   #1
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Lots for sale: drag radials, tail-lights, 3.55 ring and pinion, TPI electronics, etc

Selling off a bunch of stuff, if anyone wants more info on anything, just feel free to ask.

Prices do NOT include shipping. I am located in 07847 which is Roxbury NJ, so if you are local, might want to save on shipping. I am NOT going to ship the wheels/tires, those need to be picked up directly.
-Also, my old exhaust (headers, y-pipe, electric cutout, and hooker 3" cat-back) was going to all be for sale, but my cousin already bought it from me.

OEM 1987 rear IROC-Z wheels which are original to my car and were repainted and clear coated several years ago. The tires are the Mickey Thompson ET Street SS Drag radial tires that I used the past two years at the dragstrip AND on the street, even in the rain...and they were just fine in the rain. I made dozens of passes on them and they never failed me. They are 255/50/16 and have sufficient tread/use left on them. These tires cut several 1.4x sixty foot launches on nitrous and they only need a short 5-6 second burnout while at 19-22 psi and they will hook great. If you are looking for grip and traction, this is what you should buy. They sell for $255 each without a wheel. I am selling the pair of these (two wheels, two tires, mounted and balanced) for $250 total. Will not ship these.

NOS wet-nitrous platge for TPI intakes. Bolts right onto a TPI intake. I used this for about 6 years and it worked great but I am not TPI anymore. Sim
$75

Some type of aluminum carburetor spacer. I think its for a mopar setup? I can measure it if someone wants me to.
$15

Drake billet-aluminum hood pins. Bought these two years ago, and never installed them, just opened the package. I think they retail for around $100. I will take
$60

short and long center caps for the Jegs SSR wheels.
$5 each or 3 for $10

Champion radiator cap (never used) but will fit oem 3rd gen radiators.
$10

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:16 PM.