View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 08:44 AM   #597
townsend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
townsend: damn, yea man, diagnosing it at the track sometimes does run its course on ya, but dude I am glad you have been going there. It's going to be a few weeks still before I hit the track, but lets definitely get a few rips on the track in this year.
- keep in mind, I am looking to see if people are interested in a track rental in early/mid October at island. I'll certainly be running the car. Thread about this coming on the Events sub-forum

wretched: yea man, that was my first thought, and If we had discovered it at blue sky, I think we would have actually probably just glued that sucker up and at least ran the car moderately to check that nothing else suffered during the course of all this. Found it too late in the day but knew I had possibilities.

Called Holley Monday, talked through tech support and got to the supervisor. He was same exact guy (named Ray) that I talked to 3 years ago (Sept 2020) when my MSD box failed and then we went through getting this whole damn hyperspark system. He understood why I was so torqued up about everything and sent me a free direct replacement. I'm glad to have had an overall good experience with Holley support this particular time. Got the email that it shipped out today so it will be here tomorrow. I'll disassemble it and mount that sensor in place for eternity first though.
keep me in the loop about the rental. we will bring atleast 1 car or both. thanks man

2021 Charger Scat

Wrench/driver 94 Camaro Ellwein 385/D1SC/CPT 4l60e/9" slow pile
townsend is offline   Reply With Quote