Thread: ...wow.
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #20
grandkodiak

They are pricey but they are the most comfortable and reliable bikes out there... check BMW's. There is one right near you I believe by Rutgers U. I got my 1996 for $4,000 flat... heated handbars, seat and vest... drive shaft (no chain), horizontally opposed motor (boxer) like a porche/wrx... adjustable seat height, adjustable suspension, adjustable handbars... anything and everything you could want as a creature comfort, and its the same weight as a sport bike and its an 850 so its definatly no cruiser. I'm not 6'7 but I'm 6'2 and i can get the bike high enough where id be on my toes sitting, or low enough to flatfoot. my sister and her husband have been riding for years, her husband is around 6'5 and he rights thier 1100 and i can barely touch the ground on it, they are tall bikes if you need em! they also have some seriously sick sport bikes comming out next year, they have 1 out now the hp2 sport but thier premier one next year if you have the money is the bmw s1000rr, they also have the k1200r/s which are 170hp bikes with all the comforts you would never see on a jap ricer

Old:
2003 White Crown Vic P71 *sold*
1996 Burnt Red Metallic Trans Am M6 Ram/LE2/4.11 *sold*
2000 Silver Cougar V6 M5 *totalled haha*
1986 Black Cutlass Calais Coupe M5 *sold*
grandkodiak is offline   Reply With Quote