View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #3
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Installed the HBX-1 Oxygen sensor extender today. Made sure to line up the indicator dot with the incoming stream of airflow from the engine.

Painted the side surfaces of the cheater plate with an aluminum colored spray paint and high temp clear. Sanded down the mounting surfaces to be smooth too. new gaskets on each side.

Spent some time trying to figure out the best functional/aesthetic/logical places to mount the 3 solenoids. (Fuel, nitrous, and nitrous purge solenoids). Gotta make sure that the in/out ports will be in the right direction, as well as trying to keep the purge solenoid close enough to the nitrous flow solenoid.

Ignore the placement of the blue t-fittings in this, it was not int eh correct spot but I was checking stuff clearance related.

I am going to have to come up with a list of proper fittings and adapters to order, but I think i might have to wait for the fuel safety switch to arrive. maybe. Unsure if I will do all black fittings or blue nitrous fittings and red fuel fittings.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 08-28-2021 at 08:04 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote