View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 09:59 AM   #9
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

sounds good guys.

I have a list going with a bunch of people on it and I am still waiting to hear back from about half of them. The general trend is that we are looking for Friday Oct 13 or Friday Oct 20th.
So, that being said, since I Do want this to happen, if you guys want to invite other people you know or friends of friends who have vehicles that would fit this event, please start suggesting it.
People can reach out to me as much as they need to. My email address is martin.dave3@gmail.com

I mentioned about reading the website to see if your car has any issues with their rental/track rules. For clarification, do NOT worry about the antifreeze being in the car. They must have that in there for some of the real deal drag cars. However, they do NOT check inside your cooling system at tech, they have never asked me about coolant, and nobody expects you to run water on a street-car track rental day. A battery hold-down is a must though, they do check that. But it doesn't need to be some heavy duty overkill setup, as long as the battery passes their "shake around test" you should be good, but be smart about it. Make sure You feel safe enough about it, and any other tech related stuff. Tires, lug studs, lug nuts, hood latch, windows must be able to be UP when you make a pass, good hose clamps on pipes and tubes. You know, stuff that is reasonable and you would want done right on the car anyways.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote