Thread: Sh*T TALK
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 11:51 AM   #13
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
To address your post......I take care of the duties with my car, not anyone else. I tow my car quite a bit mainly because of too many kids and not enough seats in the car. BUT, it's seen many drives in 90* heat without any problems!! as for the brakes, it's a safety and peace of mind issue. I will tell you I will put my car up against anyone out here be it a race, car show, cruise, whatever (including Diva and Radialtire) and will show you who is "the ****"!!
you take care of your duties on the car so well you need a shop to install your brakes, a shop to polish teh car and make prop rods, and you hide behind two other cars while you pop off. yeah, yer an f'ing pro

i also don't care how many hot days you moved the car from the trailer to the parking spot at shows. it is still a princess style trailer queen show piece, nothing more.

you already said you won't race diva several times, is this back peddle to save face or are you setting up another bail out full of stips about what types of cars you wanna run?

you tell us all to "watch and learn", so far all anyone is learning is that some pensyltucky slob can't hang. have fun with your little slow....i mean "show" car while you can. cause yer gonna get yer wig split pretty bad.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote