View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 08:10 PM   #371
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

thanks fellas. Glad it turned out well.
Nick, I might try that fabric paint, if ya want to text me the product info, I will do some research. The seats I have are an off-brand and I can't find any info on what exact fabric they are made out of, but I am sure it is a non-natural synthetic type.

Getting the tires mounted Friday as well as the alignment done.
I am thinking of:
- an even 5.5 caster (same numbers for each side, as opposed to bigger # for crown in streets)
- a -1.0 deg camber
- I might go complete 0.0 for tow in/out. Used to go 3/32 toe in for the past 20 years, but I have been told that 0.0 is best for drag racing, and for autocross, actually 3/32 toe OUT is better. Thoughts?

Was hoping to get to an autoX this weekend but there is nothing at the Meadowlands, and the one down in Warminster, PA is some kind of novice driving school thing, so I am not going to go to that. I will be signing up for autoX for July 18, at Met Life.

I also still have to install the roll bar padding.

Did get the new/replacement radiator installed yesterday after work. It went in with no problems. All champion could give me was a 3 row at the current time, when I had previously had the 2 row. Hoping it cools similar enough. If not, I will have to wait until they have the 2-row radiators back in stock and ask them to ship me the proper replacement one.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 07-07-2021 at 08:12 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote