View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:37 PM   #5
RamblerRacer's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)
What kind of internal work are you needing done? Is it a cam change or motor out bearings and the like? My cousin owns Heights Service in MP right next door to Ridgewood. 70 Glen Ave. they open up all kinds of late model engines for internal component repairs but are not a rebuilder. Long term mod projects are not their bread and butter only due to the time they consume to do them. They make their money on repairing cars, lots of them. It’s a quality shop that was best in Bergeny County a while back. That being said, we are racers and he could probably help you out.


Last edited by RamblerRacer; 06-01-2021 at 08:38 PM.
RamblerRacer is offline   Reply With Quote