View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #54
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
jared, you wanted a race, he told you how he sat, now you are running for the bushes with some BS excuse about the drive. if you had any confidence in that truck, or any of the rides on your team for that matter, you woudl take the drive and let the win pay for it.
maybe your dad was invovled in the scene and maybe even played the game well, but you clearly didn't learn much from him.
the money is was offered, the location was given, and there are plenty of trustworthy people around to hold a DP if thats how you guys agree to do it. it is put up or shut up time for both parties invovled.

BTW, the harbor freight thing rates in the top 5 of stupid things you have said since joining this forum.

no bull excuses here .... were not going to atco its to far and no one wants to go all the way down there.... and im waiting to hear back from him on what were doing, etc... i havent gotten nothing back on where were doing this... trust me we are very confident in the truck as we got tossed off the track recently due to no cage.....so i dunno if we can even run at the track because the truck will not pass tech so this might have to go down in someones long driveway or if anyone can get some connections to put it through tech?

like i said originally it is a street truck = no cage....

also what were the other top 4 stupid things i said...