View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
EddieB

Exclamation Need help finding parts 98-02 firebird

Ok gentlemen and ladies. I somehow wedged my car between a powerpole and a guy wire. Insurance is most likely going to total the car and i am going to attempt to buy it back and repair the car myself.

The frame on the car is fine. The pole hit right on my driver side headlight and completely missed my front bumper support, it did rip the foam absorber which I will replace. Anyway to make a long story short I damaged almost every panel most superficial but some needs a lot of work or replacing.

These are the parts im going to be hunting for. If you have any willing to sell or know a place I can get them at please let me know. Also if you know of any u-pull-it places that have a firebird let me know too cuz I might have to do that for some structure parts in the list.

I Have a 2000 Black T/A WS6 so black parts preferred but definitely not required

Parts needed(Priority):
drivers side headlight assembly aquired but still looking for black lid
drivers side tail light aquired
drivers driving/turn light housing (low)
T/A front bumper (High)
T/A Rear bumper acquired
WS6 Hood (medium)
T/A spoiler aquired
Both fenders both acquired but still looking for black passenger

Structural Parts:
Radiator support aquired
header panel aquired
The rails that go from windshield to headlights that fenders bolt onto both sides acquired
Spot welded panel under fuse boxes aquired
various small brackets by drivers headlight area acquired
Drivers Side rear quarter with gas door assembly aquired

**unsure if any of these parts are interchangeable with Camaros or 92-97 f-bodys**

Any info on interchangeability and sourcing of these parts would be appreciated, also if you have any parts laying around and are willing to sell please let me know!

Last edited by EddieB; 06-20-2014 at 07:15 PM.