View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 06:48 PM   #76
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

So along with the hotside redo, I have always wanted to get a new harness and try my hand at tuning my car. Enter holley terminator X, been messing with the software for a few months and finally pulled the trigger on hardware.

And of course, doing some surgery to a brand new harness seemed perfectly logical

Gonna be a fun winter getting it all set the way I want it to be.

Wiring, something I have never been great at...

I ordered a sheet of ABS to do the final mount but figured a mock up setup on some scrap wood would work. I give you, this rats nest

So along with the dedicated battery hook up for the PCM itself, I plan to run a direct Hot/Ground to the panel that is fed after the cutoff switch. Those are the red/black buses on each side. Fuse panel in center is a switched ignition hot setup rather than my previous hot all the time. #progress

Also wanted to bypass all remaining car inputs for starts etc. This was the least cheesy setup I could find. Igntion hot, then a bump start setup. Two extra switches will prob be radio and my other misc stuff. (Air comp, line lock, air valves)

That switch panel plugs into the PCM board via a old coil pack extension harness

I will prob verify car starts, and runs prior to finalizing board.

LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote