View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 07:49 PM   #303
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

nitrous is coming this year, probably in the summer, maybe right after I do the UMI autocross event. I have most of what I need to get it setup for the 100-150 shot. I have the solenoids, bottle, buttons, and some braided lines. Just need to find a single stage intake spray plate that I like, get some fittings, and get creative with a slick way to mount the solenoids. I have been holding off on the nitrous until I hit my personal goal for the car, which is 11.499. I renewed my nitrous permit with NJ this Feburary, so nitrous is indeed coming.

I can give it another 100-200 rpms on the shifts too at the next test and tune. Was hoping the gears would bring a quicker 60 foot, anything in the 1.55 range would be awesome.

Adam, do you mean nsa or N/a ? if you mean N/a, then yes, they were. if nsa, well I don't know what that means.

also, yup, thats the cam specs and valvetrain stuff. as mentioned, specs are on page 1 of this thread in the build sheet. so some of that stuff is beyond my knowledge, which is why I ask for advice from those who do know. thanks, keep it coming!

I am hoping to maybe get out to island next Friday night for a TnT event. If there is anything I can/should do in the meantime, I gotta get a gameplan going! If I do hit the 11.49 I am getting the roll bar setup. I emailed the fabricator and he is still on board to get the project done according to my specs.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 04-07-2021 at 07:53 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote