View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #11
L695speed

I may be down, lets me get out of the house. I used to shoot a good game too......been awhile. I don't know how far you're shooting for a "north" crew. But here are some names if you want to try getting word out. Along with those who popped in on here.

camarocrazy42 in sparta has a 89 Camaro under construction
Anti Rice Guy near hackettstown has a LT1 4th gen camaro vert
TA455Kid has a 74 SD455 Trans Am and a oh so freaking sweet 78 TA residing right in hackettstown
Grazi has a 25th anniversary TA near Morristown
theV6guy lives near blairstown, I see him occasionally in the newton/andover area has a V6 4th gen bird
NJBADSS has some 4th gens living near the Chatterbox
The Bishop living in hackettstown
myself with my 84 under construction and the GTA you saw the other day in Andover.

I know there are more people than it seems. Not everyone is a meet kind of person. But that should give you an idea of how many of us are nearby. Not everyone has running cars though, I know a member who has a fleet of third gens, but only a couple run. He is not a fan of meets though he may show. Anyway if you can get a bunch of us together there are enough members around that it could be sustained. Just remember, for those coming from areas towards the city, traffic will be a real bitch during week days coming up this way during rush hour. I will probably be at the Chatterbox the remaining Saturday cruise nights (weather pending), if you want to discuss ideas further.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote