Thread: January Dinner
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #53
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Are far back as I go, JeffH was there whne I joined...

1995 ( was when i joiuned) -1999 - Second Tuesday ( sometimes Thursday) Of Month Meeting of MAFBA ( Mid Atlantic F-Body Association - NJ chapter) RIP!

1999-2005 - STOMM - CJCFO (Central Jersey Camaro Firebird Owners). Meetings held North/Central area - Rt 22 Fudd Ruckers, Aligators ect. RIP!

2006-Present - STOMM - NJFBOA - At that time 99% of the people attending came from Ewing/Hamilton so we moved the meets closer.

The meetings are certianly open to anyone who just want to attend, No F-body required! Make new freinds, talk cars, swap parts, eat etc, and we try to keep these to the easily affordable places that have a decent meal, cold beer, hot coffee, and have ample parking. During nicer weather we normal stand around outside from 6-7ish before heading in to eat. We have always been willing to travel a bit further if people are actually going to attend, Flemmington, Burlington, Brunswick - feel free to make a suggestion.
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!

Last edited by Pampered-Z; 01-10-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote