View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 08:05 PM   #473
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Got the wheels and tires a few days ago and just got a chance to get em mounted and balanced. Bolted them up and aside from some very slight shaving of the caliper fins and drivers side e-brake cable tang, they fit perfect. Perfect offset, perfect height, and perfect width. The drag-bag Air bags will help keep the tire from hitting the upper outer fender lip and I'm a big fan of how much better the bigger diameter tire fills out the space of the wheel-well. They weigh in right around 44 pounds. Not sure if I am going to use the center cap on the rear wheel, but I will keep the center cap on the front skinny. Got plenty of threads of the lug stud exposed if tech inspection asks to check lug engagement. overall, great, just gotta see how well they perform, and will soon post up my old Iroc wheels with the et streets for sale in the classifieds in hopes of offsetting the cost of these wheels.

pre-grinding photo:

post grinding photos: (will paint caliper tomorrow)

with my rear 18" Boze street/autocross wheels which have a 295/40/18 tire on em:

compared to my old rear iroc wheels with those 26" tall et street tires on them:

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote