View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

Jackson Outlets Cruise Nights Have Been Relocated

As some you may know, over the past few years, the monthly cruise nights at the Jackson Outlets have drawn thousands of cars and people from all over the tri-state area. The Outlets decided that they didnt like all of the great business they were getting on those nights, and canceled them this year. The good news is that the Fossils Car Club has relocated their monthy shows to The Shoppes at Hamilton. If you have never been to one of their monthly shows, it is an amazing experience. There are just rows apon rows apon rows of stunning top noch cars.

Here is the official announcement from The Fossils:
Quote:
The Fossils Cruise Night is back!

The Fossils will be holding their monthy cruises this summer. Yes I know I told you that the Outlets canceled us. But through some hard work on our part we found a shopping center that really wants us. The cruise nights will be held at the Shoppes at Hamilton. There are 4 resturants there and 25 other stores. It is located on Rte 130 North in Hamilton Township. About 2-3 miles south of I-195. Check out their website http://www.theshoppesathamilton.com/ for directions. See you April 29 for our first cruise. The only thing that changes is the location. There is very limited trailer parking. Please pass on this to all our friends.

The Fossils
I figure this would be a pretty cool place to get a meet going. Plenty of food and cars to go around.
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
coolmanvette75 is offline   Reply With Quote