View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Formulalt1

Mostly free stuff. 4th Gen.

I am cleaning out my garage and have a metal guy coming by to pick up my scrap stuff. So if anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know and give me a time frame when you can pick it up. I have listed some of it before and had some interest but no one ever picks it up.

Got a free LT1 block out of a 93 camaro (just the crank, oil pan and knock sensor on it). I have had it sitting on a engine stand in the garage way too long and there is some surface rust in a few of the cylinders but should be fine for a rebuild.

Free 93 - 97 Firebird/Formula hood stock blue. Please someone take this friggin thing.

I got a 95+ vented opti, I bought off ebay like 2 years ago but went with a accel unit before I installed it. $20.

I have a ton of other stuff in need (like axles, diffentials (posi and open), LT1 sensors valve covers, timing covers, hubs, pulleys and so on) just let me know if you need anything for a stock LT1 or rear parts.

I have 2 LT1 harness: One for a 93 LT1 and one for a 94 + LT1 (complete with Fuse block). Both are in good shape and for a Auto but can be used for a 6 speed if you splice in the connectors. $75 each.

B-body accessory bracket. $15

Free 4 wheel disc 4th gen e-brake cables- good condition.

Last edited by Formulalt1; 05-18-2011 at 08:34 PM.