View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #65
itsatreefiddy

Well a bit of an update, paint never went through, guy is just too busy with insurance work he doesn't have the time for my car, to be fair he's had one of his guys quit on him. He says january, also me and my dad are going to be removing and installing the panels to save myself about 350 bucks so I can't complain too much. Oh and I'm ditching my WS6 wheels for something a whole lot nicer...

That's right Firehawk wheels, in Chevy drag! Story is the guy bought these for his C4 vette new from American Racing 9 Years ago, I research a bit and AR either made these wheels for SLP or got the rights to reproduce them or something? Correct me if I'm wrong. So yeah they still look great after 9 years no pitting or curb rash anywhere barrels need to be cleaned up but thats it. I'm guessing these are chrome? I know real firehawk wheels came painted, polished or chrome and these look pretty shiny so Im guessing chrome. Oh and the real kicker is I picked these up for 375 bucks, Craiglist is a love-hate relationship but after this I made out great for once. WS6 wheels will be dismounted and sold if anyone is interested.
itsatreefiddy is offline   Reply With Quote