View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:22 AM   #97
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad64chevelle View Post
Okay, heres how it goes....New Jersey is ~ 185 miles from Direct North to South so, DIRECT Central Jersey would come in around 92-93 Miles...Now therefore on a map of New Jersey...Bordentown NJ, the lovely town I grew up in falls DIRECTLY at 92 Miles from both The very TIP of Cape May, and the very Northern TIP of NJ That leaves about ONE MILE of distance that is not accounted for...and what do ya know...Bordentown is a little over ONE mile in distance long while traveling North to South...So, this now concludes where CENTRAL New Jersey is! Central New Jersey lies directly on the road that is known as 541 or Georgetown Road...for those who have been to where I used to live can attest that is the same road I used to live on. If you draw a straight line across New Jersey now, you can include some of the following towns of CENTRAL Jersey: Cream Ridge, Jackson Mills, Howell, and Spring Lake Heights...You can go North and South of there as you please, but there is NO WAY New Brunswick is Central...
I've lived in Central Jersey my whole life. I can walk from my house in CENTRAL Jersey to New Brunswick. So, New Brunswick IS Central Jersey.
And Ewing/Trenton/Bordontown is SOUTH Jersey. How can you call it Central when you can skip n' jump and be in Pennsyltucky?

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!