View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 02:14 PM   #6
kmf_82

Re: Just sayin whats up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmf_82
Good job on the site guys, I've been waiting for a good NJ club to get started! I live in Lakewood right off route 70 if anyone is wondering. I'll try to get to the meets and hangouts regularly so keep us all posted on whats going down! BTW, if any of the admins need help maintaining the site, I work as a multimedia developer and would love to give a hand where needed!
Welcome to the club!

I am the geek that handles all the web-based stuff for the club, so I'll keep your name in mind if any issues arise.

Sounds like you have a nice car, and with that mph I'm sure you'll be well into the 12's when you get some traction

- Justin
Yea, traction...thats the biggest problem! I should probably attack the suspension next, but I want a set of longtube headers first! I'll be givin Cartek a call shortly to get scheduled in for the install/tune. If anyone is interested in my predator tuner I will entertain any offers

Yea, definetley keep me in mind if you have any questions or need any design or code help. I can make some nice flash stuff for the site!

1/4: 13.2 @ 109 2.2 60 ft.
kmf_82 is offline   Reply With Quote