View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
greenformula92

My new to me 1998 Camaro SS

I have waited long enough to introduce getting back into an f-body. And my first LS1 car which I am excited about. This can originally popped up for sale here, it was purchased by a friend and un foreseen circumstances happened and the car has now wound up in my hands. It is a 100% stock 1998 SS 6 speed hardtop car. She has 111k on her now and I have been enjoying it as is for the moment. Of course with the mileage on this car pushes it out of the collector realm so it will receive some mods. Nothing crazy as I like the idea of keeping good drivability. First things on my list are going to be a cat back and a intake lid probably after the holidays and go from there. As for now I am just enjoying it and driving it as much as I can before winter sets in. I am going to put in some pics. I plan on taking better ones with my camera soon and I will add those as well. I will also chronicle anything I install on the car here when I install it. Not like a build thread or anything just sort of an update thread.

2018 Silverado 1500
greenformula92 is offline   Reply With Quote