View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 09:53 AM   #7
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I would definitely say it was a successful trip. 13 hours from the time I left my house at 1pm until I got back at 1:50 am. Slightly improved on my best ET by a tiny bit and best mph by a slight bit also. Car drove great on the way there and the ride home; no mechanical issues whatsoever. Got 5 passes in, and I am certain that I have found the optimal ignition timing at WOT and the best target AFR at WOT. Still have to scientifically figure out my shift points, I will post some tech stuff about that on my build thread.

I'll be doing my usual full big writeup within the next day or so once I upload videos/photos, datalogs, tune files, and write in my log books.

The track was crowded, lots of cars racing and people hanging out. Hungout with Joe (jmi88sc) in the pits for a bit too! While, talking to various people, there was discussion about the impending track closure and what will happen still remains unclear. I am very glad that I got to cross "make some passes at Atco" off of my lifetime bucket list.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 10-11-2020 at 05:23 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote