Thread: rt37
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:56 PM   #43
SpeedMetalT/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle View Post
speedmetal.... any idea who the green ta convertible is.... hes friends with the crew that fills the back of the pickup truck..... you see him tell him to get on this site so i can set something up.... or get his number and tell him the blue GTI with YELLOW LIGHTs passenger wants it to set a lil sumthin up with one of his cars....

we will be down there in a week or two for a little road trip.... my camaro...my friends cars that are coming are a 98 camaro,03 mach1, 06 cobalt ss, 95 camaro, 87 and 91 mustangs, 02 saleen convert, ctsv, and a few other cars.... all cars are on dr's few on the spray...2 turbo cars, and a procharged saleen.....

can we get races or do you guys that frequently go think it will be a waste of our time? whens the best night to come? anyone know the leader of the scene or the person with the big mouth cause id like to talk and set some races up....

lemmmme knowww
I'll say somethin to him if I see him around.It sounds like he probably has a stock lt1 car and just thinks he has the fastest car around because he has no concept of what a fast car is.I also saw you said the car could have been black, I was wondering if it had a red interior because I saw a black lt1 convertible but it just sat there and I don't know where the owner was.

Last edited by SpeedMetalT/A; 06-04-2007 at 01:59 PM.
SpeedMetalT/A is offline   Reply With Quote