Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
My9225thanni.

1992 camaro 25th anniversery for sale $6000

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2469915400.html

Here is the link to the ad i have on craiglist with all the info on the car. If you interested e-mail me or contact me by the phone number i left on the ad. I also have more pictures if anyones interested. Thank you

Just incase here is all the info from the ad:

Up for sale is my 1992 chevy camaro 25th anniversary. It has 75,000 and chang miles on it. Its been repainted and has lots of extras.
_custom paint
-posi rear out of an iroc z
-disk brakes all around
-new springs and seats all around
-performanc lower control arms and panhard bar from umi performance in the rear
-a set of compotion hooker header attached to a stailess steel 3 inch Magnaflow exhaust and magnaflow highflow cat
-18 inch chrome american racing rims
-a comp cam kit including a mild cam, lifters, rocker arms, valve springs with new seats, titanium pushrods,
-edelbrock high flow intake
-throttle body spacer
-new gaskets all around in the engine
-aluminum high flow water pump
-aluminum Becool radiator with trans cooler
-K&N air filter
-a Goodmark all steel 4 inch cowel hood
The door handles are shaved and it has a door popper system to open the door, the interior is all stock flame red leather interior from the factory, the car is a real 25th anniversary car it dosn't look it because of the paint but i have all the parts to put it back to original state. It has a high rise wing on the back. I have had the car for 9 years just looking for something different. I was going to restore it back to original but I dont have the time. The rear is a 9-bolt ausi rear. It has new brake lines all around which where done when the car was converted to disk brakes. If you have any other questions you can contact me Enrico Caruso at 973-981-1948 or you can send over an e-mail. I also have plenty more pictures just e-mail me and i will send them over. thanks for looking

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles