Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
V
Stalker

WTB: 86-87 grand national engine(parts or whole)

I'm looking for the 86-87 grand nat or t type 3.8 complete engine assembly or at least a short block or longblock. I need basically everything except the accesories, turbo, and piping. stock is fine. let me know if you have anything or know of someone who does. thanks.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Seriously call up Stage 1 Automotive. www.stage1automotive.com

When I was their a few years back waiting for the Trans Am, in one of their back storage rooms it was FILLED with OEM 3.8T parts, enough to build at least 4 other working motors. Mostly because they take them off customer cars for obvious upgrades in parts. Doesnt hurt to just ask em.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:39 PM   #3
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

What do you plan on putting the 3.8 in? Just curious cause I was gonna put one in the GTA, but I lost enthusiasm.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:47 AM   #4
V
Stalker

the 3.8 would be going in a 4th gen, thats if i dont get sidetracked by another project down the line. Right now its still all just an idea, but hopefully this wil get somewhere
Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #5
JerzLT1

Steve Kaminski does the full swap including supplying a rebuilt Motor, Trans, and turbo in a weekend for 4500, i have his number if your interested. its probably what im doing in my 4th gen also

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts