Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 12-23-2006, 10:10 AM   #1
j0n

Need a garage for ~3 months

Hey all I'm planning a project that will take me approximately 2 months to complete(I'm going to budget 3 months just to be safe) but due to the possibility of snow I'm going to need a garage to do all the work. The 'rents won't let me use theirs anymore so I'm turning to you guys.

This is what I'm looking for:
-One-car garage with a small area nearby that i can keep my cherry picker and some parts under a tarp(call it a 5x5 area or so)
-At least one outlet so that I can hook up my compressor
-Enough room in the garage for my toolbox and compressor
-The ability to run air tools and compressor until 11PM(This isn't necessary and if I can't find it I'm negotiable on what time I need to turn the compressor off)
-Relatively inexpensive(throw out some prices since I don't really know what to expect)
-Also I'll most likely be there weeknights from 7 or 8PM until midnight and during the day on weekends

I can offer:
-The use of any and all of my tools to you while I'm using your garage
-Help doing construction type stuff around the house or help with any of your cars.
-(If you have a fourth gen) You can use my California Car Cover for the duration of my stay in your garage.

Thanks in advance and if you can meet only some of the criteria but are interested let me know and we can try and work something out.

P.S. I posted twice because I'm looking for a place in either central or north jersey so don't delete me please
Old 12-23-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
jimmyboy8301
12 Second Club

the garage/barn right next to where i keep my car is available. there is a little more room than where i put my car.

2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ Vortec Max
Superlift/BMF/Toyo/EFI Live/K&N/Cherry Bomb/Pioneer/Alpine/Bose/and more
2001 Chevy Camaro SS SOM build #487 12.44 @ 107.92 *SOLD*
jimmyboy8301 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey