Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 11-11-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
DaSkinnyGuy

High Point, NJ State park North meet 2008

I was at high point state park for my first time today and noticed what a great spot this would be for a meet. Theres several different parking lots. Theres a lake for car shoots. You have a great scenry to keep you mind busy. If it happens to be a saturday we can leave at 4pm and head on down to the chatterbox in augusta. Have everyone show up by maybe 11am hang out for a few hours. Take some pictures for the other guys on the board who decided they didnt want to show off their f-body and just have a great time in the highest terrain of Sussex County.
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.
DaSkinnyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Yeah, Tim and I were talking about High Point a few weeks ago. Nice up there.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
DaSkinnyGuy

Yea its really nice, today the whole park was snow covered, you could even see that they had to plow the roads from the 2 inches that they recieved friday night. And edges of the lake were just starting to freeze over.
2000 Pewter Trans am, M6, SLP Lid,LS6 intake,Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube header,Classic Chambered Powersticks, hurst,off road X-pipe, Strano springs & Koni's, Monster level 2 clutch, HPtuners wide band tuned and a homemade ram air box sealed off.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

We could even head from there to Chatterbox maybe? I don't know where High point is in relation to there. Same county but that doesn't mean anything.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
DaSkinnyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
We could even head from there to Chatterbox maybe? I don't know where High point is in relation to there. Same county but that doesn't mean anything.
Good job you didnt read my whole post I mentioned going to chatterbox after. Also it is 10-15 mins farther north on Rt 23.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

From the NJ Parks Division website:

Quote:
Several picnic areas with table and grills are located throughout the park. For larger groups, we also offer three reservable picnic shelters that can accomodate up to 75 people each. In addition, group picnic Shelter #1 has playground equipment and Shelter #2 offers playfields and playground equipment.
I think this is definitely something to look into for next year....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #7
DaSkinnyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy View Post
From the NJ Parks Division website:

I think this is definitely something to look into for next year....

- Justin
I think the NJ bike club called NJridersx has meets there. I was at the park again today and the one parking lot north of the monument is capable of parking 100 cars which would be amazing if we could get that great of a turnout. Maybe we could communicate with the EPFBOA and they could meet with us. They would just come up 84 or take rt 80 to 206. And does anyone know if there is a NYFBOA?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #8
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

There is LIFBA, they have several guys that have come out to the Nat's each year. I think there is also a West NY F-body club....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
DaSkinnyGuy

I would just like to see if we could start something new, use a north meet as a tri state meet for f-bodys. If so then we have to start acting now on letting the other clubs know about the meet if this does become a reality.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkinnyGuy View Post
Good job you didnt read my whole post I mentioned going to chatterbox after. Also it is 10-15 mins farther north on Rt 23.
I read the beginning and end and saw no mention so I figured I'd put it out there haha
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events