Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
8hnpSS

2011 Mustang 5.0 GT

whatsup guys im a long time lurker on here and yea i know a ford on a chevy forum lol

one of my really good freinds just bought this car probably 6 months ago after a long hard debate between the camaro and it. he recently found out he would be moving into NYC for a job and he does not want to bring the car with him as it will probably get all banged up. he asked me to try and help him sell it before he leaves. the car is immaculate its basically brand new. this car is awesome and is a blast to drive. the car is located in Bergen county NJ

2011 Mustang 5.0 GT
5.0 making 412 HP
5,8xx miles
garaged since the night he picked it up
6 speed with the optional 3.73 gears
Every option possible
transferable tire/rim warranty

sticker was 42 and change hes asking $36.500 OBO. he will entertain reasonable offers

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles