Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Adam1978

Exclamation 79 camaro for trade?

Hey guys, i recently picked up a Jaguar XJR for my new DD, and realized that idk what im going to do with 2 fast cars lol. BUT i do really miss being behind a big o'l truck. If anyone would like to trade my camaro for a big old truck i'd be thrilled! The camaro itself has a rebuilt 350 30 over with a roller cam. Holley 750 carb, BRAND NEW 700r4 with shift kit, less than 100 mils on it. 3.73 rear, traction bars, long tube headers with 3 inch pipes going out to dual flowmasters. t-tops, newer interior. Could use a paint job, and the electric window needs a switch for the driver side door. The motor works fine, and i have the switch. Now what i'm looking for is ideally an older suburban. Any year before 91, in fact the older the better. But i'll consider ANY lifted 4x4 that is from 91 or older. I would love for it to be stick shift. Idc if it needs a little bit of work bc the camaro does too, but no rust piles please lol. Thanks guys! --Also have spare parts for the camaro laying around such as 2 hoods, one fiberglass cowl, one original, louvered fenders, glass, ect..

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles