Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
96sscamaross96

1966 chevy impala ss w/title

$3,000

Here for sale is a 1966 Chevy Impala SS 2 door. It is an original car with title in hand.
ok its a 1966 chevy impala ss. hard top / no post car. there is no drive train. the car has no interior. the car is mostly torn down and 99 percent of the parts to put the body back together are there. i started this project and will not finish it. the title is in hand and is clean. the pictures show the condition of the car. remember... its a 1966 not a 2006. the frame rails are solid the body has some rust. the floor is not too bad. included in the sale are parts that i was going to put into this car. there is a hotchkis rear suspension upper lower trailing. there is a complete factory air unit with controls, minus condenser. there is flooring from a donor car, for whatever floor repairs may be needed. there are factory 1966 impala manual transmission pedals. this car was an automatic. there is a 12 bolt rear included. the 12 bolt rear is from a later impala wich will bolt right up with zero modification. there is front disk brakes for the converstion. the disk conversion package is not aftermarket, rather its a gm unit that is a common bolt on. there are three hoods included in this sale. the original drive shaft is included. all the chrome front rear lights moldings etc are included. basically the car can be put back together and it will look like a car its supposed to be. plus the parts to build the car you would have probably wanted to build. hunting down the pedals and rear is becoming an expensive hard chore nower days. anyway.... here is all the ebay bs.... the car is not drivable, the car has no warrantee implied or otherwise. the car is pick up only no shipping. this auction is for keeps not for you to come and see it. if you would like to come and see it... let me know an we can arrange that. ask all your questions and i will do my best to answer them. the link below contain the pictures. i have the car for sale locally and reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time. good luck guys

http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/w...cesb82/impala/
Old 08-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
96sscamaross96

ttt
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles