Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
grazi

94 Trans Am 25th Anniversary for sale $4,800

I'm looking to sell my Trans Am. It has T-tops, automatic trans, 3.23 gears. It has 103,000 miles. I put a ram air hood on it with funcional ram air box but I still have the factory hood and air box. I also have as SLP cold air intake that the buyer can have too. . I removed the white leather seats and installed grey cloth but still have the seats as well. The interior is in great shape except for the dash is cracked. The exterior is pretty good. The passenger door has a small chip in the corner. The nose has a white primer spot where the blue stripe was removed. Besides that, just the minor imperfections of an older car. I installed mint LS1 tailights on it. The motor is stock. Has an SLP air foil, throttle body bypass was done, the catalytic converter is gutted and it has an SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust. The wheels have been redone with new 25th centercaps and the tires are newer. New brakes,battery, SLP manual fan switch also. The car runs and shifts perfect. I brought it to Island and ran 13.6@100.8 MPH and it was pretty warm out. That was with the SLP cold air intake. The only mechanical problem I see with car is that the posi is worn out so half the time it does a one wheel peel. I can send more pictures to interested people.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
grazi

I also recently bypassed the VATS and replaced the intake manifold gasket. I sandblasted the manifold and polished the fuel rail while apart so the engine and bay looks pretty clean for its age. I have lots of miscellaneous parts that the person can have such as interior plastics, switches and sensors, an EGR block off plate, other misc.. Email richgraziano@verizon.net or IM me for pics or info.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
grazi

0.B.0..........Possibly open to trades. Lets see what you got. Not skeered of projects.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles