Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-28-2004, 08:51 PM   #101
superblonde

Re: I am seriously depressed (girl problems)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpion317
I just found out that my ex-g/f, who I was trying to get back together with, has rejected me. I am so hurt and confused right now...I don't know what to do....

We were supposed to hang out on Sunday...go out for a picnic or something...i called her 6 times saturday and sunday, and got no return phone call. I tried to IM her today, but she ignored me, and I read in her profile the following words:

"You can't make me love you if I don't. You can't make my heart feel what it won't."

Under that, the following:

"I've kissed many frogs in my life, but i finally found my prince...I love you XXXX!" XXXX is the guy she was hooking up with before i came back into the scene. I just called her 10 minutes ago....She told me she spent the weekend with XXXX down the shore, until sunday, and she decided he was the one, not me. She didn't even call me to tell me on sunday. She told me she doesn't see herself with me at all....and she's happy with XXXX. this is some messed-up *****...everything was going fine until the last 48 hours. then it all went to hell. she just wants to be friends, but i can't get over her. she's the only girl ive ever truly loved...i don't feel anything for other girls. i feel like a big hole has been ripped in my chest...my heart is empty. I'm alone right now...i can't talk to my parents about this, they'll give me the "I told you so" speech. I'm freaking out....idk what to do. someone just talk to me or something....
here comes the honesty, the answer you didn't want to hear.

this girl has problems. she is not the girl you knew, or she hid her capacity to be a psycho from you. someone who throws the above in a public profile has some serious issues. also, the fact that she did this and didn't talk with you about it shows the propensity for issues. you are better off with out her. and it's much better that it happened now than 5 years down the road when you are standing at the alter waiting for her and she never shows up.

love is a strange thing. i've only been in love three times in my life, yet the number of women i have been with is in the three digits. i can't say i used those women (sometimes i was used, though ) but i was searching for 'the one'. i either had very bad luck during my search or i missed one or two along the way. nothing heals a broken heart - time will only lessen the pain. you will always have a special place in your heart for this girl, as much as you dislike her right now.

i don't look at it as she rejected you, more like she's got some soul-searching to do herself. it's more her than it is you, and i would not take this to heart (as it appears you are doing/have done). you cannot simply shrug off a year and a half, but, with time, it will feel better. always look for the positive side of things - especially in situations like this. you are now free to continue the search, have a kick ass time with your buds, throw yourself into your car or your job or something else that you enjoy doing. you now have what most of us would kill for: time. use it wisely, not in despair because this girl moved on in one of the most despicable ways one could.

oh, and you are not alone. the number of replies to your posting should show you that (despite the hijackage). keep your chin up.
he's right, guess that is what we have all been trying to say...
and again...sorry that my hypothetical retarded children and whatever else we ended up discussing have somehow taken over your thread...
superblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 08:58 PM   #102
Pat

Quote:
i have a livejournal account...

...bla bla bla.
you need to stop doing this ******** NOW. be the bigger man, seriously.

Sold: 1998 Trans Am
SLP Lid, Magnaflow Catback, Stock Hurst w/ JSS, BMR APHR, Chrome ZR1's

Currently Driving: 1986 Oldsmobile Delta 88
Parents bought it from my neighbor's father for $500
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:04 PM   #103
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTransAm
Quote:

...bla bla bla.
i'm not doing any ********. I'm not one who expresses feelings easily. I needed some way to vent...the journal was it. I don't care who reads it, i just wanted to get my thoughts out.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:23 PM   #104
Pat

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...bla bla bla.
i'm not doing any ********. I'm not one who expresses feelings easily. I needed some way to vent...the journal was it. I don't care who reads it, i just wanted to get my thoughts out.
i wasn't talking about that, i was talking about the pissing match with your ex. just let it go...

Sold: 1998 Trans Am
SLP Lid, Magnaflow Catback, Stock Hurst w/ JSS, BMR APHR, Chrome ZR1's

Currently Driving: 1986 Oldsmobile Delta 88
Parents bought it from my neighbor's father for $500
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:24 PM   #105
skorpion317

turns out it was one of her bitch friends that made that comment...her friend hasn't like me since i broke up with my ex. my ex told me she can't control her friends, they'll do what they think is right. to which i replied "Insulting me and trivializing how i feel is right?" she said no, it wasn't right, but she couldn't control it.

her friend should mind her own goddamn business...it has nothing to do with her.
Old 09-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #106
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

My god I just discovered this thread!

But yeah those Ewing girls

(I couldnt pimp If I wanted to... but with a little liquid curage...
thats why I ripped off my wrist band at the resturant.)
Old 09-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #107
JPiZZiJP

Does she go to TCNJ by any chance? lol... she sounds a lot like my ex.

FYI, the directions my ex gave me to firkin's on sat caused me to get into my accident. BLAH!

~Joe
JPiZZiJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #108
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPiZZiJP
Does she go to TCNJ by any chance? lol... she sounds a lot like my ex.

FYI, the directions my ex gave me to firkin's on sat caused me to get into my accident. BLAH!

~Joe
nope, she goes to school in Rhode Island.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:57 PM   #109
MyLittlePony

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...bla bla bla.
i wasn't talking about that, i was talking about the pissing match with your ex. just let it go...

Venting is ok. It helps, esp venting in a journal, I have one on OpenDiary. as for the pissing match, as shallow as it sounds I had one of those with my ex for months and honestly, I think it was the only way to put closure on the whole thing. We're friends now (most days) but I think the pissing match helped that. It gets your feelings out. Then again i'm just a girl ane we are apparentely gifted with the ability to be complex (or whatever it was earlier in the thread)

Point being, do what you feel is right for you, this girl sounds like she has some issues to work out and needs to grow up a little bit. Just know something better will come along and everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

2004 Mustang GT (SOLD)...you may not like them, but I got mine for free...and hey, it goes in AND out of the driveway too
MyLittlePony is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge