Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #176
ShortFuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
Formula, get your stuff together and we can sort things out after a quick once over of the cars.

Fuse, what do you have and when do you want to run?
we can do it afta ur other race. i got a 2000 trans am, 346 on nitrous and suspension

Reformed Dodge fanboy
ShortFuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #177
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

Thats cool if you are ready we can do our race first..
Old 06-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #178
ShortFuse

Quote:
got a busy week an wknd comin up july 4 u no, but i say in like two weeks would b good for me.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #179
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Z View Post
Honestly it's a bad play on words.... But either way, down playing a car you grudge race with is one thing but lying about being in a car accident - who the hell would do that? And what normal person would literally leave their smashed up car on the side of the road just to make a dopey $150 race at Atco happen? I understand a majority of this site does not like me because of the crap I talk but the folks that can't seem to understand my situation on friday are unbelievable. Regardless of how much I downplay my car I am in no way hiding anything on it or about it. Anyone can look under my hood, inside my car, underneath it, whatever.

Now that I've repeated myself 90 times... If anyone wants to race let me know. I'll be ready in a few weeks (need to get my truck fixed before I risk breaking my slowmaro)

so then it shouldnt be a problem for you to post pics of your trucks accident??? either way you didnt show for the race and owe TMR money.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #180
ShortFuse

Quote:
whats dun to ur car?

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #181
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
so then it shouldnt be a problem for you to post pics of your trucks accident??? either way you didnt show for the race and owe TMR money.
My truck is at RK in Vineland... go look at it yourself. It's a dark green Ram QC... There was no punk out money put up and a race never happened so i owe no one a dime. Keep in mind they wanted to run a few fridays ago and when i went to the track their car was running like crap so out of respect i gave them more time to tune it... now i get into a car accident the day of the race and i owe them money? pa-leeeze.

now if TMR wants to do it another time thats fine, if not no biggie to me. There are plenty of other fish to fry out there.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #182
Formulalt1

Quote:
Formula, get your stuff together and we can sort things out after a quick once over of the cars.
Its all good man, I am going to be switching blowers probably in the near future to something a little bigger and I ain't going to cry over getting a beating on the track(we all should be humbled every now and again IMO). We can look the cars over but I am not saying you will kill me to try and back out, its just I wasn't expecting what I saw, thats all.

Last edited by Formulalt1; 06-30-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Formulalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #183
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulalt1 View Post
Its all good man, I am going to be switching blowers probably in the near future to something a little bigger and I ain't going to cry over getting a beating on the track(we all should be humbled every now and again IMO). We can look the cars over but I am not saying you will kill me to try and back out, its just I wasn't expecting what I saw, thats all.

Def wanna see this race, you guys better post up well in advance and avoid extenuating circumstances.

Ditching the blower on there now? Ehhhh?
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #184
Formulalt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
Def wanna see this race, you guys better post up well in advance and avoid extenuating circumstances.

Ditching the blower on there now? Ehhhh?
I was planning on throwing it back on when I got the car back from the body shop anyway, this just gives me a little more nudge to get it done quickly. I was sick and tired of hearing people who haven't seen it in a while say "WTF is the blower". I just hope I don't pile up the ticket collection like I got when I first put it on.

Edit- Although, I think I learned how to stay under the radar a little better now.

Last edited by Formulalt1; 06-30-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #185
Sweet99Z

Quote:
My truck is at RK in Vineland... go look at it yourself. It's a dark green Ram QC... There was no punk out money put up and a race never happened so i owe no one a dime. Keep in mind they wanted to run a few fridays ago and when i went to the track their car was running like crap so out of respect i gave them more time to tune it... now i get into a car accident the day of the race and i owe them money? pa-leeeze.

now if TMR wants to do it another time thats fine, if not no biggie to me. There are plenty of other fish to fry out there.
Hold on there was never any talk of running that friday. We said from the beginning that the car was there for test and tune. The only date that was set for that race was last friday and for whatever reason you did not show up. The friday a few weeks ago when we were all at the track you would not even look our way, but started crap later when you were behind the safety of your own key board. Dont worry TMR knows you are broke and never expected any money either way. If I had talked so much **** about a race I would have showed up on raceday with money in hand even if my race car was totaled. But to each his own.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #186
ShortFuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet99Z View Post
Hold on there was never any talk of running that friday. We said from the beginning that the car was there for test and tune. The only date that was set for that race was last friday and for whatever reason you did not show up. The friday a few weeks ago when we were all at the track you would not even look our way, but started crap later when you were behind the safety of your own key board. Dont worry TMR knows you are broke and never expected any money either way. If I had talked so much **** about a race I would have showed up on raceday with money in hand even if my race car was totaled. But to each his own.
couldnt of said it btr myself

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #187
Formulalt1

Oh man, I was just starting to change my opinion of Slow Z after that last post too. I was thinking that was a pretty stand up thing to do since there car wasn't ready yet but do you tell the truth about anything Slow Z?.

Last edited by Formulalt1; 06-30-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #188
ShortFuse

Quote:
Oh man, I was just starting to change my opinion of Slow Z after that last post too. I was thinking that was a pretty stand up thing to do since there car wasn't ready yet but do tell the truth about anything Slow Z?.
yea we never agreed to a race the day we were both at the track, we were still tuning my car n he new that,he never even came over to us. the only date agreed upon to race was june 26 for a 150 bucks.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #189
Sweet99Z

Quote:
Oh man, I was just starting to change my opinion of Slow Z after that last post too. I was thinking that was a pretty stand up thing to do since there car wasn't ready yet but do tell the truth about anything Slow Z?.
lol he is a bull **** artist...just not a good one I would like to see you and shortfuse run...may be good
Old 06-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #190
Formulalt1

I will run whoever. I ain't going to make like my car is the badest **** out there cause I know its not. I had a whole idea of what I wanted when I started the build and scrapped what I had and started over a few times but what I ended up with is a mild mannered car that if you heard idle would have no idea what is done to it, I didn't go all out with it cause I wanted something I would feel comfortable taking around the corner to grab a sandwich or sitting next to a cop at a light, I just ported the heads in my garage with stock cast and matched the intake cause I knew I was going to be running boost, I am proud of the finished product but there are alot quicker cars on here than mine.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #191
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:
I will run whoever. I ain't going to make like my car is the badest **** out there cause I know its not. I had a whole idea of what I wanted when I started the build and scrapped what I had and started over a few times but what I ended up with is a mild mannered car that if you heard idle would have no idea what is done to it, I didn't go all out with it cause I wanted something I would feel comfortable taking around the corner to grab a sandwich or sitting next to a cop at a light, I just ported the heads in my garage with stock cast and matched the intake cause I knew I was going to be running boost, I am proud of the finished product but there are alot quicker cars on here than mine.
Yea....
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #192
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

My car, as stated above is an 88 IROC. It has a 355 chevy (gm block and crank) on pump gas with nitrous. It is a street legal car and I run 28" tall street tires on it. I would be looking for the other car to be similar (pump gas, street tires). I don't do "lock ins" or "punk out money" I am a man of my word once we set a date I will be there. We can look over each others cars before any amount is set if you want but if someone backs out they have to buy the drinks at the bar later!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #193
Slow Z
11 Second Club

whatever you guys say... i'm done with it. you guys know how to get ahold of me if you wanna race.

My record speaks for itself... i've lined up with some of the quickest street cars in my area (do some youtube searches)... i could have easily taken your money twice but out of respect decided to give you guys time to get your car right. weither you take that as me backpedaling or whatever is fine. If you guys cant understand my situation on friday than you are not the type of people worth racing.

Some things are far more important than a race... getting my truck home and my girl to work that day were two examples of more important things.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #194
ShortFuse

Quote:
My car, as stated above is an 88 IROC. It has a 355 chevy (gm block and crank) on pump gas with nitrous. It is a street legal car and I run 28" tall street tires on it. I would be looking for the other car to be similar (pump gas, street tires). I don't do "lock ins" or "punk out money" I am a man of my word once we set a date I will be there. We can look over each others cars before any amount is set if you want but if someone backs out they have to buy the drinks at the bar later!
i thought u were runnin the red formula which is a btr match up for me. Id rather run that, not to bitch out but theres no point in me runnin the camaro. If u wanna do the formula just let me no.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #195
Frosty

Quote:
whatever you guys say... i'm done with it. you guys know how to get ahold of me if you wanna race.

My record speaks for itself... i've lined up with some of the quickest street cars in my area (do some youtube searches)... i could have easily taken your money twice but out of respect decided to give you guys time to get your car right. weither you take that as me backpedaling or whatever is fine. If you guys cant understand my situation on friday than you are not the type of people worth racing.

Some things are far more important than a race... getting my truck home and my girl to work that day were two examples of more important things.
Why not go start **** on other boards where they don't like you either. This isn't the only site you flap your gums on....ironically you catch the same **** here as other sites....

Ironic that 3 other people that didn't even start this thread are racing and you're home whackin' your pud.

You could have "easily" taken their money but didn't. Nice way to talk **** while saying coulda, shoulda, woulda...
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 06-30-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #196
ShortFuse

Quote:

No u could have once which was on the street cuz my car wont hook on the street. Ur record dont mean nuttin to me. Ur record is u calln me out n not showin.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #197
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

My Formula does not go to the track anymore. One day of racing is not worth three days of cleaning and repairs.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #198
Formulalt1

Quote:
Hey, from your feedback and the way you come across you seem like a honest stand up guy. I have no problem losing a few bucks to someone who isn't talking a bunch of crap and who I trust to bring what was agreed upon prior to the race. I may take a thumping on this one but if I lose I lose and hopefully my car will live to fight another day.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #199
ShortFuse

Quote:
My Formula does not go to the track anymore. One day of racing is not worth three days of cleaning and repairs.
Gotcha no problem the camaro isnt a good match up for me.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #200
Frosty

Josh doesn't hold back and isn't about BS'ing people....unlike some other **** talkers that don't back up anything, lol.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge