Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 08-04-2007, 02:28 AM   #1
V
Stalker

who runs

who runs badatown....
master blaster runs badatown

you know it ... aight.
anyways, i just wanted to drop in and say hi since i havent really been an active poster in a while, meaning i havent posted a lot of posts. in the next couple of days, i will be annocuncing(an annoying word to spell) my final, going away party. it is basically open to all who have ever attended any of my gatherings and or rutgers BBQs. regardless of how much i have had to drink tonight... i am in a very good mood and looking forward to basic training in 10 days. but, i digress... i am very tired now and must sleep. goodnight
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
The Fixer

Hope you slept good! Did you guys lose power?

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...
The Fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
V
Stalker

lol yea i slept good, a little headache this morning. and we had no loss of power here. just about the drinking water we got a phone message, since the local plant got hit by lightning, we gotta boil and so forth.

today i was messing with my grand prix a little. On monday the windsheild is getting done and im gonna register/insure it, and then i can finally drive it. It does still need a hood, but eventually i may get a fiberglass ram air so im in no rush now, plus i have a bra/mask on order so that'll cover the whole front bumper and the damaged front of the hood. you'll hardly be able to tell. Itll be my parents backup car while im away for the first 4 months, and then i may bring it out to base as my daily driver...
here are some pics of the GP how i bought it and now, i still have less than 2k into it total...

Last edited by V; 08-04-2007 at 01:45 PM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
Firebird67dude
14 Second Club

Thats gunna be an expensive bill to bring a car to Iraq. I have a 95% chance of getting shipped so your a def. to be building castle in turka turka mahomid jihad land.

Car looks good homes. Have you been running? PLEASE tell me you have been running!! Otherwise your gunna die and be back b4 BT is over.
Firebird67dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #5
maroman88
12 Second Club

haha sweeet paul, looks great, my mom will be happy!
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey