Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
Frosty

So...there's a new addition to the family...

...and no it's not a kid lol.

Last week at work we saw a black & white kitten running under cars. Well apparently he tried making the undercarriage of an Enclave and Saturn Vue his home. Well the ladies in the office were freaking out so I was given the task of getting this little SOB. It took several tries and the better part of a day to get him. I forgot how fast kittens were.

So they wanted to keep him in the office, real smart. A wild kitten with no social skills, no litter training, etc. Needless to say he **** all over the place(and one of the worst smells in the world I might add). So being the big softy I am(or idiot) I decided to take him home. I took a big chance because A) I have an adult cat at home and B) This kitten was in the wild, who knows what illnesses he had(though he looked healthy). So Friday I took him home, he hid for a long time just like he did at the dealership though surprisingly he understood the litter box right away. Took him to a rescue clinic yesterday morning. He got his shots, dewormed, and just a general check up. He's 1.5# No health issues, didn't even have any mites in his ears. He's finally starting to warm up to humans and he's tormenting the hell out of Oreo(the adult cat). He just went after his tail and Oreo knocked him back a few feet, lol. But overall the adult is being just fine with the little one.

Anyway, I guess I did my good deed for the year. I rescued the adult cat from an owner that was going to put him in a shelter.

Here are a few pics, he looks similar to the adult cat and I know the pics suck, my camera's flash broke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S6301513.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	5333   Click image for larger version

Name:	S6301515.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	5334   Click image for larger version

Name:	S6301514.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	5335  

2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 05-30-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

those pics suck

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

cute kitty
Old 06-03-2011, 03:41 AM   #4
Tale128

thats awesome bro
Tale128 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge