Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
zraffz

1994 Camaro Z28

SOLD

I had huge plans for the car and tons of aftermarket parts (heads, ported intake, block, forged rotating assembly, etc) that can be factored into the deal for an additional fee if the buyer wants them.

Approximately 125,000 miles LT1/4L60E.
It looks to me like this had head gaskets done at some point (it has two driver's side heads on it). Opti, full tune up, fuel pump, gears (trans and rear service) were done right before I bought the car about a year ago and did a water pump/thermostat and alternator.
Body has some dents/scratches (nothing huge but they are all located on the one rear quarter) along with faded paint in some spots and the clear is coming off the one fender in a spot.
Newer rear tires, one wheel has some damage to the lip but the tire shop had no issue getting tires on it.
Dash pad is cracked.

Normal bolt ons - short tube headers, off road y-pipe, I believe it's a flowmaster exhaust but I do not know for sure, and 4.56 gears. Car ran 13.7 @ 101 at Island Dragway with a 200lb driver. The gears hurt the trap speed and time cause it hit overdrive at around 96 MPH (if I recall).

Looking for $3,000 obo. Interested in trades for GM trucks/suvs, I will throw some cash in if need be. Hood is included in the $3,000 but if I don't get close to what I want for it I will be putting back on the original hood. Will trade + all aftermarket parts (heads/intake/block/rotating assembly) for a clean mid 90's 2 door yukon/tahoe/blazer K1500.

Last edited by zraffz; 09-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
zraffz

SOLD
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles