Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
CALL911

Panasonic PV-L550 VHSC Video Camera for sale

Panasonic PV-L550 VHSC Video Camera for sale. 2.5 LCD screen, Digital Hi-DEF 18x zoom, Digital EIS, built in light, and more . Comes with factory 2hr battery, and an additional 4hr battery. Instruction manual, battery charger, and A/V cable also included. Everything works like new! Asking $100, and that includes the shipping. Checks are accepted, but Paypal is preffered.

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #2
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

I know nothing about them but want to get one. Is this a digital one? like you can upload stuff to the comp from it? If that is true, do you have a video that shows what it is like quality-wise? Does it have zoom?
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Old 11-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
CALL911

It is not a full digital camera like the ones that plug directly in your computer. Those run about $650 new, and the true HD ones are $1000+. This is a VHSC, but I have seen certain hookups on line where you can still manage to record the video on your computer to this camera. You would also need to look into software that would support it. I don't have the software or the cable hookup, so I can't show you the quality, but I can tell you that it is good quality similar to a good VHS tape in your VCR.

It does have a 18X Digital Hi-Def zoom, and digital Image Stabilization, and lots of other features. I spent a bunch extra on the extra 4 hour battery, on top of the 2 hour battery it came with from the factory.

This camera has been kept in excellent shape, and all the functions still work perfectly. There are better higher quality camera's out there, but this one still takes great video and has fuctions a lot of the newer ones do. For only $100 shipped, it is more than a bargain.

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other