Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
Predator86

Red L.E.D. Under Car kit anyone?!

With school here money is tight and im only able to work 18 hours a week so that dosent help I got a decent deal on a red led kit and i can never let things like that pass and at the time i was kinda considiring putting this kit on but now i dont think so.

http://www.cityglow.net/ledkit.html

The kits worth about 350 clams...the site dosent say so i e-mailed them and they told me so feel free to do so yourself if u dont believe me.

ITS BRAND NEW AND HAS NEVER BEEN USED! It came with everything besides the intructions on how to install it but its very simple to do anyway. There is a slight crack in the control board but its not enough to affect it and your supposed to hide it anyway.

I really need cash right now so im willing to let it go for 250 (100 dollars off) and i may be willing to compromise. Now i dont want to ship this out if i dont have to so im seeing if any of u guys in this area are interested and i can bring it to you or we can meet up at the trucks on wed. or something.
So if anyone is truly interested just let me know on this thread or you can even PM me i dont care really. I know these type of things arent big with muscle car guys (such as myself) but i gotta try and if u know someone in the area who interested please let me know i want thing outta here!

Thanks folks

8/26/07 Just reached 160K and running great!
1/15/09 Just reached 180K and still running great!
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts