Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
j0n

Any Hawk brake vendors? And/or any brake rotor specials?

Need to get some Hawk HPS pads for my 99 C5 and a set of rotors. I have no interest in drilled or slotted anything, just looking for blanks. Need them ASAP and can pick up and pay cash .

Please PM me with any price quotes.
j0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
vipergtx500

tirerack has the pads for 105, and brembo blanks for 55 each, my favorite set up as you know lol

1996 Firebird Formula M6 Black/Ebony
K&N CAI, Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, MGW Short Shifter, DMH cutout, UMI STB and SFC's, LS1 Front Brakes, Tune by Madtuner

1995 Cherokee Sport 4.0L - Stock...for now
vipergtx500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipergtx500 View Post
tirerack has the pads for 105, and brembo blanks for 55 each, my favorite set up as you know lol
they don't have all the rotors, just the fronts and right rear iirc.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
Frosty

I have the HPS ceramic pads here if you want them. They've been sitting up here in my apartment. I'll let them go for whatever the retailers have them up for and I'll ship them for free.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I have the HPS ceramic pads here if you want them. They've been sitting up here in my apartment. I'll let them go for whatever the retailers have them up for and I'll ship them for free.
Thanks Frosty, but I already went through a CF vendor for pads... i also wouldn't run ceramics based on how I drive the car(even though I still haven't yet managed to shake the plastic body panels off)
Old 06-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
Frosty

You better get some superglue then, it's only a matter of time before they come flying off
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases