Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Member's Rides > The Early Years 67-92

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Whoboy580

1986 Chevy Camaro Z28

First day I got it

How it is now.

I traded it my 2007 400ex for my 1986 Camaro Z28. Its a five speed car.When I got it was completely stock 305 with t5 trans minus flowmaster cat back. Since than I took the 305 out and put a 383 stroker in it. Sold the t5 and put a tko600 in it.The rear in the car now is from dugeman 4th gen camaro 4.10 posi. I also put Lakewood 90/10, Lakewood 50/50 with Brand New Stock Height Springs, UMI Subframe connectors,UMI Panhard Bar Relocation Kit, UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar,Competition Engineering Sump Gas Tank, 140 GPH Fuel Pump, S.S. Braid Fuel Lines, Battery Relocation, UMI Wonder Bar, Auto Meter 5in Tach, Auto Meter Water Temp, Auto Meter Oil Pressure,Auto Meter Volt Gauge, Electric Fuel Pump External mounted, 16 inch Electric fan, aluminum radiator. Also car has second fuel system for nos kit, has sniper nos kit set up with gauge in dash(never used yet). Car is seating on weld pro stars with mickey thompson on the front and M/t dr on the back. Car was suppose to be a street car but got out of hand, hope to get it all squared away this winter and be ready to race it in Spring. Thanks for looking

Last edited by Whoboy580; 11-09-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Whoboy580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
dugeman

Who knows what a smile cost , it constantly changes!
dugeman is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Member's Rides > The Early Years 67-92