Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #201
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Whatever, did you not ask to run that friday? i think if you look back into old posts you'll find that you did. Yes, i did not agree to it because i thought i'd be working late but i got out a little early and went to the track. I'm just saying... IF i had agreed to that day you guys would have been in trouble. I'm not like that though, i wanted your car to be running right. Same as the street... i told you to go test the car and we'd run thw following week.

aside from all my **** talking you cant deny that i've been nothing but fair... but, whatever... if a getting into a car accident is "backing out" then i backed out 100%
Old 06-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #202
ShortFuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Z View Post
Whatever, did you not ask to run that friday? i think if you look back into old posts you'll find that you did. Yes, i did not agree to it because i thought i'd be working late but i got out a little early and went to the track. I'm just saying... IF i had agreed to that day you guys would have been in trouble. I'm not like that though, i wanted your car to be running right. Same as the street... i told you to go test the car and we'd run thw following week.

aside from all my **** talking you cant deny that i've been nothing but fair... but, whatever... if a getting into a car accident is "backing out" then i backed out 100%
That friday wuz never agreed upon if it wuz u woulda came up to me but u didnt, the only day i said i wuz working late was a tues yes my car wuz there i wuznt though, n tom said he wuznt runnin u without me there.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
ShortFuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #203
Formulalt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
Yea....
Ironically I was sitting at a light (Rt88 and lanes mill Rd) with 2 state troopers today (my favorite of all the ticket givers )in the Formula. I aint going to lie and say I wasn't ready to reach into the wallet for license and registration but the lights never came on thank god and knock on wood.

Last edited by Formulalt1; 06-30-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Formulalt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #204
Sweet99Z

Quote:

Its all good...just go back to your little street races at your 1/8th mile spot dead hooking your auto, and calling out cars that you know will never hook on the street. If that makes you the king of millville, you have earned it
Old 06-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #205
Mike
BadMod

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #206
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post
That friday wuz never agreed upon if it wuz u woulda came up to me but u didnt, the only day i said i wuz working late was a tues yes my car wuz there i wuznt though, n tom said he wuznt runnin u without me there.
I'm not saying it was agreed upon, i'm saying you offered it and if it was accepted it would have been an easy win for me because you guys were having problems. I didnt come up to you because it'd have been a real dick move to try to race a car that isnt running right.

Sweet99Z: that road has been wheeled and marked to precisely 1320ft since you've been out there. It hooks as well as the track, i've seen 8 second cars make passes out there. i may have an auto but my suspension is completely stock front and rear except for the LCA's.

stick car + suspension is superior to an auto with no suspension i'd say... dont for a second say i pick on cars because theres video of me lining up with far superior cars on youtube... like the local gutted coupe mustang with a nasty 408ci motor in it or that white awd laser that always cracks my ass.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #207
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

Alright, lets separate this one.. Too many "call outs" on one thread..
Old 06-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #208
Sweet99Z

Quote:
I'm not saying it was agreed upon, i'm saying you offered it and if it was accepted it would have been an easy win for me because you guys were having problems. I didnt come up to you because it'd have been a real dick move to try to race a car that isnt running right.

Sweet99Z: that road has been wheeled and marked to precisely 1320ft since you've been out there. It hooks as well as the track, i've seen 8 second cars make passes out there. i may have an auto but my suspension is completely stock front and rear except for the LCA's.

stick car + suspension is superior to an auto with no suspension i'd say... dont for a second say i pick on cars because theres video of me lining up with far superior cars on youtube... like the local gutted coupe mustang with a nasty 408ci motor in it or that white awd laser that always cracks my ass.
I know your car hooks there, but your street will never hook like the track. I dont care enough to go look at your youtube videos of your little street races.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #209
Twisted Minds Racing

Chris do your self a favor and read the first post you made you said you had to work late friday 6/12/09 and that we would have topay 40 bucks and run NT to run you we were their testing not running NT and you show up all the sudden and you wernt runing NT like you said. So at what point did that make it the date we were going to run.

You posted up about Tuesday 6/16/09 but the owner Jay had to work so i took the car to the track to work out the bugs (posted the video to prove it)

Its not my fault Atco was closed due to an NHRA event for the rest of the week. We said Tuesday night would be fine 6/23/09 but you said you could not and came back with friday 6/26/09 we all agreed.

You did not show for the reason you stated but i was told by a lot of people that this would happen.

Its over you know were not slow so were going to go faster once we drop some weight 3700+ lb street car about 0.1 for every 100 lbs. and we still have a second stage that was never used yet.

2000 WS6 In progress.
1999 WS6 Vert going to a new home soon.
2006 Suppercharged Cobalt SS soon to be daily driver.

Twisted Minds Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #210
NastyEllEssWon

If ifs and buts were fruits and nuts then here would be really queer
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #211
Twisted Minds Racing

Thats pretty much how this all went I could'nt care less but dont talk **** and not expect to get called out.

The positive side to all this is its pushing me to get my car in my sig done faster.

2000 WS6 In progress.
1999 WS6 Vert going to a new home soon.
2006 Suppercharged Cobalt SS soon to be daily driver.

Twisted Minds Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:38 AM   #212
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Minds Racing View Post
Thats pretty much how this all went I could'nt care less but dont talk **** and not expect to get called out.

The positive side to all this is its pushing me to get my car in my sig done faster.
I've repeated myself this whole thread so I might as well do it again... If you guys want to run let me know the next time you plan on going to the track and I'll try to be there. That way if I don't show up then no biggie because you already planned on being there... If my "excuse" for not showing up friday was not reasonable than I don't know what to tell you.

I'm done with this thread its just going to lead to another 9 pages of me repeating myself so if anyone else wants to set something up send me a PM or come over to NJR and start a thread.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge