Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
8hnpSS

FS : Procharger D1SC GM Truck/SUV

Im selling my Procharger D1SC I recently got a new job and I have to foot about a 2000$ uniform / equipment bill over the next few months. I bought this kit about 3 years ago from someone on performance trucks.net. It was installed and ran on my truck for about 2 years and I sold it to my friend. He ran it for 3 months and recently sold it back to me. I had plans on re-installing it but I just do not have the time for this at the moment and I could use some money to pay bills. The Head unit has approximately 35k on it and was in good working order. The kit is made to fit any 99-07 (classic) GM v8 truck/suv. This kit comes with a lot so here we go

Procharger D1SC Head unit with the easy drain tube already installed.

3 - Core upgraded procharger intercooler. http://www.andysauto...212-sci-3c.html

Upgraded black powder coated procharger bracket along with the original one with bolts and tensioners and original ones

All of the original plumbing along with extra mandrel bent tubing. with T bolt clamps

4.0 pulley w / belt

3.85 8 rib pulley

3 bottles of procharger oil

NGK Tr6 plugs

Siemens Deka #60 shorty injectors

Plug and play injector harnesses

probably some other stuff im forgetting

WHAT YOU WILL NEED
This is the stock intake elbow from the throttle body to the connecting passenger side intercooler plumbing. this is not mine I was loaned it by a friend therefore cannot sell with the kit.

PICS

would prefer to sell this locally but will ship.

PM me offers if interested.

3400$

Old 10-21-2015, 04:26 PM   #2
8hnpSS

sold

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts