Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #76
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
Wow, they let you back in the country?

-
Yes!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #77
Rich189
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Scott ana said wtf you'd rather see Led Zeppelin then show her your albino ankles

2002 Trans am ws6.. black on black bolt ons with a JS built trans, 3200 stall,TTM's w/315's, full umi adj rear suspension, strano springs/sways, and koni 4/4's

2015 Forester XT touring... STI Sway bars
Rich189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #78
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich189 View Post
Scott ana said wtf you'd rather see Led Zeppelin then show her your albino ankles
Yes. Besides, no tan lines in December....

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #79
chevrolet02z28

Haha yeah w.e white trash punks got nothing better to do.... funny thing is they where like the size of my 12 year old sister.... haha looking forward to another meet
Old 12-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #80
Mike
BadMod

it was a good time, too bad i was sick as a dog and should have never came out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #81
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Dam sick kids!

Lots of people at work are sick now too so I figure I'll get something just in time for Christmas!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #82
Mystic350

Quote:
Yeah, it was good to Chris and Diane again along with 2 future F-body owners!
It was great seeing you and John as well! I just wish I had a little more time to catch up with you two and to introduce myself to all the guys I don't know yet. I *KNOW* nobody wanted to eat with Landon (my 2 year old son) or Hailey (my 2 month old daughter). Not a knock on my kids, but I know I never met up with my car buddies to hang out with their kids!! Diane really wanted to see you guys too and it was tough getting a sitter this week, so we'll take what we can get. We've put maybe 500 miles on the Camaro in the last 2 years, so I think she was just looking for an excuse to drive it.

Also, I've had Fred's spring compressors for at least 3 years now and he was SUPPOSED to be there... I guess I'd better swing by his house one of these days. Sorry Fred!!!

Now that I know you guys get together in Hamilton, I'll pay more attention to this site and get out more often. It's been a couple years, but it did feel good seeing a couple f-bodies in the parking lot... brings back a lot of good memories! It's hard to believe but it's been about 10 years since I met some of you clowns.

Queue up the Unstable Bob Gable "sniff, sniff... don't make me kick your ass" comment.

See you guys soon!
Chris

P.S. Mastoris' new place (the All Star Sports Bar across the parking lot) will be a great spot to gather when the weather turns next spring. Savoy's might not be a bad option either. The plus at Savoy's is that Diane's cousin is a bartender there, usually only works Friday and Saturday nights though.
Mystic350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #83
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

we usually aren't this classy. our normal meeting spot is the chili's in hamilton marketplace. still doing it second tuesday like the good ol' days plus all of the NJFBOA Monthly Meets.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #84
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

I heard from Fred the next day, he's sorry he missed the meet. Keep his tools until another meet. This way we can FORCE more of the CJCFO guys out. Chris has contacts for then, so maybe we can get Brian and Cliff out too. We really need to get the F-body out of the garages and on the starting line where they belong!!!!!!
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #85
Mystic350

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
we usually aren't this classy. our normal meeting spot is the chili's in hamilton marketplace. still doing it second tuesday like the good ol' days plus all of the NJFBOA Monthly Meets.
I wasn't going to say anything, but the old ladies having the Christmas party in the corner were a hell of a lot louder than the f-body crowd. Glad to know it's not always that reserved.

Chris
Old 12-14-2007, 10:19 PM   #86
Mystic350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampered-Z View Post
I heard from Fred the next day, he's sorry he missed the meet. Keep his tools until another meet. This way we can FORCE more of the CJCFO guys out. Chris has contacts for then, so maybe we can get Brian and Cliff out too. We really need to get the F-body out of the garages and on the starting line where they belong!!!!!!

Agreed!! I just talked to Cliff not long ago, he trailered my Camaro from my sister's place to my house earlier this year. His white car sits mostly finished, but not done yet. He also bought a Trans Am for his wife (yes, I said wife!), a 3rd Gen to kick around in, and a Monte Carlo SS I think. Oh, his latest toy is a Trailblazer SS. Also, his father passed away a year or two ago. Mr. Briggs was a hell of a guy, a true loss for us all. Bryan Loo is still around, car hasn't moved in 2 years <cough> Fred wore off on him <cough>. George sold his car (and rig and trailer as well) to some dude out in Cali. All-in-all, probably the greatest single deal in the history of car sales for the buyer. Other than that, I've just exhanged phone calls with Gable, but he hangs out here I think so there's no need for an update.

It's funny, we all started hanging out because we saw each other at Englishtown so often, I wonder when was the last time ANY of us ran a car there. I think I'll need nav just to find it my way back...

Chris
Old 12-14-2007, 10:49 PM   #87
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Yeah, Cliff is registered here on the board. I saw him at a Jackson Outlets cruise night last year. I bet you would could dig up HyperZ28 if we wanted to. We just need to wait for all the married/family guys to get settled and then they'll be ready to get back into the hobby. I'm just basically an open Camaro lot always willing to buy and sell!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:47 PM   #88
Mystic350

Quote:
Yeah, Cliff is registered here on the board. I saw him at a Jackson Outlets cruise night last year. I bet you would could dig up HyperZ28 if we wanted to. We just need to wait for all the married/family guys to get settled and then they'll be ready to get back into the hobby. I'm just basically an open Camaro lot always willing to buy and sell!
Remind me to not let you talk to Diane. She's still pissed off I sold her T/A, she'll sell you my Camaro CHEAP!

Chris

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey