Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
ThoR294
^^^Lover of bad cars^^^ Meet Coordinator

2009 Pontiac G5

Thinking about changing DDs... Need to pay off some debt, so I might buy an older car cheap....

Anyway,

2009 Pontiac G5
~67K miles (current DD, so miles may change. I only do ~25 miles a day)
Silver Exterior
Black Interior
4-Speed Automatic
2.2L Ecotec motor

Options from factory:
Remote start
Fog lights
Door guards
Spoiler

My mods:
GM short ram intake with dry filter
Alpine head unit with USB input
12" kicker sub in ported box with amp.
Full size spare tire!

I am the original owner of this 2009 Pontiac G5. I bought it with 8 miles on it! I do the oil changes every 5k miles with synthetic blend oil. I just installed new OEM GM ACDELCO front brakes and 4 new Hankook tires. I maintained this vehicle well myself. A/C blows nice and cold, and the remote start allows it to be nice and cold when you get to it, or nice and warm in the winter! This car is a great DD AND great for a new driver. I have ZERO issues with the car, and the sound system is amazing. I can remove the Sub-woofer/amp if you do not want the extra bass/less trunk room. I do NOT have the original radio though, so the head unit would have to stay. On-star still works fine through the aftermarket radio. I get anywhere between 30-35 MPG depending on how you drive it. The car is fully paid off.

The Bad:
Passenger side hub caps are a little beat up thanks to mom.... Small scuff on rear bumper that is touched up.

$8000 OBO

2003 Toyota Matrix XRS M6 - Lol

Last edited by ThoR294; 07-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles