Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
GREZ28

Question Problem with a friends camaro..

He has a 95 v6.. He was on his way back from the wildwood show this past sat. and his car was breakin down on him.. It started when he wanted to make a pass on another car and the rpms shot up and the car just wanted to die on him... About 3 times it happen. Each time it would take forever to start up... Any ideas?
GREZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

fuel pressure good?
Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
sekret agent

h ad something like that happen to me when i first bought my car. does he throw a code when it happens or does he have any lights on all the time?
1998 z28 with a 2001 ls1,custom 3726R/3728R cam,JS performance p&p heads,ported TB,ls6 intake,slp air lid and TB elbow,160' t stat,slp long tube headers,slp y pipe,bassani true duals,performa built stage 2 4l60e trans,yank 3600 stall converter,10 bolt with 4:10s and moser axles,slp diamond sub frame connectors,spohn sway bar set,eibach drag launch springs
sekret agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
GREZ28

I have no idea on the fuel presure or any codes, i know he doesnt have his lights on all the time.. He told me this over the phone.. Didnt have time to check it...He is away now for a couple of weeks so when he gets back i think he is takin it to the shop... But I was thinking of taking a look at it my self before he takes it in.. If any ideas of what it could be or take a look at would be great..
GREZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech