Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 09-28-2004, 11:52 AM   #1
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Etown on friday?

Im thinkin nows about as good a time as any to hit the track...Im not a big fan of etown but I'd like to think chuck would come to try and get revenge on the v6 terror and maybe even craig would change his plans of driving 60 miles to island to instead drive 30 to etown to run my car...and maybe just maybe eric will come to run his turd for hte first time ever...all 4 of our cars are within a few 10ths of each other and it would make for an interesting night IMO for heads up racing between us all. Gates open at 5...I probably could make it there by 5:40ish so see where I stand. So who's up for etown?
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 11:53 AM   #2
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

What is their tech like? Do you think they would have a problem with my "exhaust"?
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Little G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 11:57 AM   #3
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G
What is their tech like? Do you think they would have a problem with my "exhaust"?
i think atco has it in for you thats all I dont see them being dicks to you about it at etown. Only one way to find out though
Old 09-28-2004, 01:19 PM   #4
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

Alright then, count me in. I'll be there @ 5pm. High of 69º on Friday down to a low of 55º in the evening. Depending on humidity and barometer, should be decent air for racing.
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Little G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:36 PM   #5
twiztidz28

only one problem with me friday. i work fridays all frigen day till 3 am. plus my inspection sticker is way past due. last time i went there they gave me some crap about the rejection sticker. but i took the rejection sticker off. im gonna see if i can get it inspected maybe friday during the day and see what money is like by friday. i have to shell out 500 for my bed that is coming on thursday. bill dont get me wrong i would love some revenge but there are some factors that are holding it back right now. hell i might just even go to the dmv and get it inspected again but ill fail for my rear brakes cause they need to be adjusted, the ebrakes, horn isn't working. but other then that i should be good.

So who wants to help with the ebrake and trying to get my horn to work. I think im gonna take a trip to the junkyard saturday to see if i can find the piece i need or fix the one that broke. its a lil light green piece inside the sreaking colum that is held in by a spring and a lil tab

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.
twiztidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 01:45 PM   #6
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidz28
only one problem with me friday. i work fridays all frigen day till 3 am. plus my inspection sticker is way past due. last time i went there they gave me some crap about the rejection sticker. but i took the rejection sticker off. im gonna see if i can get it inspected maybe friday during the day and see what money is like by friday. i have to shell out 500 for my bed that is coming on thursday. bill dont get me wrong i would love some revenge but there are some factors that are holding it back right now. hell i might just even go to the dmv and get it inspected again but ill fail for my rear brakes cause they need to be adjusted, the ebrakes, horn isn't working. but other then that i should be good.

So who wants to help with the ebrake and trying to get my horn to work. I think im gonna take a trip to the junkyard saturday to see if i can find the piece i need or fix the one that broke. its a lil light green piece inside the sreaking colum that is held in by a spring and a lil tab
lets hope they dont give me crap then cuz mine didnt pass inspection either
Old 09-28-2004, 02:06 PM   #7
twiztidz28

they asked what i failed for i told them the ebrake he said ok. i guess they dont want a car with horrible emissions or something that should be working and not. But a ebrake is pretty important.

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.
twiztidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 02:25 PM   #8
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidz28
they asked what i failed for i told them the ebrake he said ok. i guess they dont want a car with horrible emissions or something that should be working and not. But a ebrake is pretty important.
well lets hope they dont give me crap cuz mine failed the emissions readyness test
Old 09-28-2004, 04:33 PM   #9
Mike
BadMod

most of my friends and i will be down there......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey