Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 06-11-2020, 08:10 PM   #1
97Formula

Need a new headliner

So far I found stockinteriors.com and classic industries that have the best color matches (interior is 1997 Dark Pewter)

Which of these two have the best quality?
Old 06-11-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
V
Stalker

Most likely it's the same part. Stockinteriors is just a reseller and doesn't make the headliners themselves. Classic Industries may do the same. Price out each, with shipping included, then buy the cheapest one.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:15 AM   #3
97Formula

I figured they source it out...was wondering which company people have better luck with (want to make sure the fit and finish is perfect quality).

Or....is there someone in the Hamilton/Trenton area that can fix my current headliner? The fabric is not ripped, it's just sagging behind the t-tops.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:06 PM   #4
97Formula

So...I finally had my new ABS headliner installed, and I was not too thrilled with the fitment especially around the t-top area.

I ended up saving my original headliner, had it recovered by an upholsterer and had that reinstalled.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance