Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
CamaroGirlie

If anyone's interested....

I went to order my new camaro, and Bob Maguire chevrolet on 206 in Bordentown has a camaro if anyones interested in checking it out. It has a $1897 option for the World Series Phillies badges lol.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
NastyEllEssWon

bah if i wanted to look at a fat ass id just go to the strip club
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 AM   #3
BigAls87Z28

Ahahahahahahahah 1800 bucks in any sort of Philly badging is 1900 bucks too much.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #4
camaro2you

How long did they say for it to come in? As soon as my dad's vette sells he's ordering a 2SS.
camaro2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
BonzoHansen
Admin.

I'm curious, did you sit in one and drive it, or did you just order it sight unseen?

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
CamaroGirlie

It takes about 4-6 months for it to come in after you order it. They only had the 1lt and i want a 2ss so their gonna call me IF they get one in so i can test drive it to make sure i like it. Im either gonna order it at the end of the year or wait till next september when the 2011 comes out. Im still debating on the 2010 or the 2011. I definately would not order one without test driving it first lol
Old 05-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
CamaroGirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Ahahahahahahahah 1800 bucks in any sort of Philly badging is 1900 bucks too much.
I read on the window sticker, "world series phillies badges $1897" and im looking all over the car and I couldnt find them. So i asked the guy where they were and they dont put them on the car until someone wants them, because a lot of people are yankees fans lol. Its only like a 4" badge a keychain and a different set of stripes on the car.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #8
NastyEllEssWon

Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGirlie View Post
It takes about 4-6 months for it to come in after you order it. They only had the 1lt and i want a 2ss so their gonna call me IF they get one in so i can test drive it to make sure i like it. Im either gonna order it at the end of the year or wait till next september when the 2011 comes out. Im still debating on the 2010 or the 2011. I definately would not order one without test driving it first lol
Oh, ok. You said "I went to order my new camaro", I took that as you ordered it.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 05-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #10
CamaroGirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Oh, ok. You said "I went to order my new camaro", I took that as you ordered it.
True...let me rephrase....."I went to talk about my plans for ordering" lol. I just really wanna test drive the ss before I buy one
Old 05-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #11
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
True...let me rephrase....."I went to talk about my plans for ordering" lol. I just really wanna test drive the ss before I buy one
LOL christine you change cars like some ppl change underwear! Are you trading in the charger or keeping it? I have a bad feeling you'll end up with a mortgage payment on your cars by the time you're done
Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #12
CamaroGirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
LOL christine you change cars like some ppl change underwear! Are you trading in the charger or keeping it? I have a bad feeling you'll end up with a mortgage payment on your cars by the time you're done

Wellllllllll........the lease is up on the charger in April 2011, but Chrysler has been giving me a hell of a time with warranty work on it because they filed bankruptcy. So I definaely wanna get out of that situation ASAP. So that's why I was thinking order the camaro at the end of thios year and bow out of my lease a year early or wait until september of 2010 and order the 2011 camaro and have it come in at the end of my lease. I'm already paying a pretty chunck of change for the charger, so I should at least have a car that can get fixed when it breaks lol
But you are soooo right melissa
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
NastyEllEssWon

meh what are you gonna do when gm goes under?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #14
Mike
BadMod

you must hate your paychecks.....i mean, you really have to hate them to just spew them into payments

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
you must hate your paychecks.....i mean, you really have to hate them to just spew them into payments
and buying out of leases

Old 05-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
CamaroGirlie

I make alot of money, and this would be the first lease i would be thinking of buying out of, im not going to stay with dodge if their unwilling to make good on their warranties
Old 05-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

The Fed has backed all of Chrysler's warranties. If your dealer is giving you trouble getting something fixed under warranty, start making phone calls up the chain of command.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
CamaroGirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy View Post
The Fed has backed all of Chrysler's warranties. If your dealer is giving you trouble getting something fixed under warranty, start making phone calls up the chain of command.

- Justin
Yea, so far I've gone thru the service manager and the dealer manager and I'm still getting the same run around. Now I'm just gonna contact Chrysler directly.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Mike
BadMod

go to a different dealer

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #20
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Wellllllllll........the lease is up on the charger in April 2011, but Chrysler has been giving me a hell of a time with warranty work on it because they filed bankruptcy. So I definaely wanna get out of that situation ASAP. So that's why I was thinking order the camaro at the end of thios year and bow out of my lease a year early or wait until september of 2010 and order the 2011 camaro and have it come in at the end of my lease. I'm already paying a pretty chunck of change for the charger, so I should at least have a car that can get fixed when it breaks lol
But you are soooo right melissa

Just to be clear...they filed Chapter 11 under the Bankruptcy laws to protect them from debtors.
They did not file for Bankruptcy.
Cicrcuit City = Bankrupt
Old 05-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #21
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Chapter 11 is bankruptcy protection. Chapter 7 is liquidation. As Al said, Chrysler is Chapter 11. Crane Cams is Chapter 7.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:36 AM   #22
LuvMyF8LWS6

Social Networks:

Quote:
Yea, so far I've gone thru the service manager and the dealer manager and I'm still getting the same run around. Now I'm just gonna contact Chrysler directly.
I process warranties at my dealership and the only reason I could see them wanting to turn you down is that their ratio is too high. I would assume you have more than an out bulb or something simple. A dealer can only submit so much money in warranty claims, and if they are one of the only Dodge dealers in the area, that makes it hard because many people will only come to them.

For instance, my dealer is one of only a few Ford dealers that will service PowerStrokes in the commercial form. Therefore, our warranties are high because no matter what, PowerStrokes are exxxxxpensive!

You're better off going to another dealer. Need to remember people are getting scared that they will never be able to get their car fixed again so they are probably bombarding the dealerships now with problems they have been living with.
2017 NHRA All Access Challenge Winner -Etown
2018 January Cover Summit Racing
2018 International Women of Motorsports Inductee
LuvMyF8LWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey