Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 06-28-2007, 10:43 PM   #1
Camvill

We need to have a weekly meet

we need to have a weekly meet for all of us central guys.

CURRENT RIDE- 99 Z28 with Ground Effects Slp intake Exhaust and Short Throw shifter- best 1/4 -13.34@105.6 New mods yet to be tested->Pacestter long tubes--->Tune by TTP= 349 RWHP 362 Ftlbs
Camvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Start by coming to the monthly one we have every 2nd Tuesday. Most of us have jobs, families, etc., and every week is not all that practical.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Untamed

Yeah monthly with dinner is about it for me. Plenty of other groups get together weekly at the local Dunkin Donuts... and get hassled by the cops.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
Mike
BadMod

yeah your worried about a weekly meet, and didnt even show up to the monthly meet.....comeon now

if you can think of someplace to have one that dosent include sitting in a parkinglot with ricers, post it up and maybe ill get a couple people to show......im only available on monday tuesday and wednesday nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
Mike
BadMod

for a while the chilis meet was a weekly meet for the younger crowd....so if you want to do somthing up in that shoping center i know rich and i both have tuesday nights off.......

so i propose a weekly tuesday night meet.......

1st tuesday...... location to be discussed.
2nd tuesday........chilis monthly meet.
3rd tuesday........location to be discussed.
4th tuesday.......location to be discussed.

maybe......... atco or a cruise on the first and third tuesdays and chilis on the second and 4th?

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #6
Fast92RS
Power Member

Id like to see if we could get a meet that is a little north of were you guys usually meet. Like maybe the Fridays in Woodbridge or Chillis in Edison or somthing like that. Also They are having another Main Street Cruise night in Woodbridge on July 18. You guys should check it out. I will be entering my vert in it this time.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #7
Mike
BadMod

how far north is woodbridge from the trenton area?

Quote:
Old 06-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #8
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Well, Tuesdays are bad for me in the summer due to volleyball. Woodbridge is way north of where we usually get together. Weekly is tough to get enough people together on a regular basis. I would say the Rt 1 area in West Windsor/Princeton is probably the most central location for who we have showing up. But at least we were able to drag Cam out tonight to the Jackson Outlets cruise! Although I'm not real sure of the condition of my posi for tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #9
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

If you want to set something up, by all means go ahead, however you still have yet to meet up with us in general when we set things up. Like was said before, sitting in Dunkin Donuts parking lot will attract very little interest. There alot of places to meet up, but like Scott said work owns most of us, and for the rest family and kids only add to that. For me, almost any night is free, but having to be at work at 5 am really kills it.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:14 AM   #10
BonzoHansen
Admin.

He came with us to Jackson last night!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 06-30-2007 at 07:14 AM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:47 AM   #11
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

I say we pick some nights other than Tuesdays....Mix it up so that people who have work on certain nights can still come and hang out. The only evenings I'm free are Thursday and Friday.

I think I'll start a poll to see who is available on what nights, and we can set some stuff up based on that. If we get decent turnout, it should catch on, and then people can get in the habit of coming and hanging out on a regular basis.

Poll: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27243

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:54 PM   #12
Untamed

With a monthly meet I can make it any weeknight at the times we usually meet up. So for me, Tuesday doesn't really matter. If its easier for folks to meet on Thursday, lets switch days, but not times or location. We can still bounce between Hamilton and Princeton for those people traveling south from Edison / Woodbridge. Just jump on route 1 and head south.

Just a little history lesson for those who are new to the club. We tried to meet up in New Brunswick a few times but the folks who live close to it never showed up. So we moved it southward again since thats where almost all of the poeple came from for the monthly Chilli's meets.

Go for the poll Justin and lets see which days work better.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #13
WayFast84

hey guys, we can have some at chilis in edison on thursday or friday

sorry I just feel like theres never anything around here..

and It would be even cooler if we went to chilis, then came to my house to maybe install my cam or oilpump? just throwing it out there.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey