Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #1
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

pair of Nitto NT-555 tires - 285/40/18 $100

I am hopeful that someone can benefit from these tires and give them a good rest of their usable life.

These are my used ("take-offs") Nitto NT-555 285/40/ZR18 101W tires. They still have PLENTY of life/tread left; but they are a 300 treadwear tire.. They were very good to me for a number of years, and used them on many dozen autocross laps, thousands of street miles, and took good care of them. They were on my 18"x10" Boze wheels for a few years. I took them off this past summer because I needed a stickier tire for autocross and wanted a 200 treadwear tire. I kept these on the garage shelf just in case, but I now need garage space. These are good tires for sure, if you have an 18" wheel that is between 9-11" width, these could be awesome for you.

Nitto no longer makes this version of the 555. They now have the 555 G2, which is the newer version, and those sell for $290 each ! Mine are not a drag radial, they are a street tire with 300 treadwear and they are a directional tire. Tread blocks are in great shape. No plugs or repairs of any kind. There is a slight "slice" on the top outer edge of one of the tires frown when i was loaded with tools and hit a massive pothole in the road and it contacted my upper wheel well. This happened years ago and the slice has never been a problem, its at the very top/outside of the treadblocks.

I am not looking to ship these, so local pickup (or meet-up) is very much the best option. I am in Roxbury, and rt 80, rt 10, rt 46, rt 206, and rt 287 are nearby

Looking for $100 for the pair of them.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 11-21-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-20-2021, 08:08 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

These tires were sold this weekend; to some european crazy guy who spoke broken english but has some wild turbocharged volvo that he drift races. He was super excited to get these and assured me that he would send them out in a blaze of smoke in the springtime. Glad they will get used up instead of landing in a landfill or tire-recycle plant.

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts